MRP-3001 Professional Microscope
Our professional binocular microscope incorporates all the best features of a quality laboratory instrument.
Manufacturer part number:
Our professional binocular microscope incorporates all the best features of a quality laboratory instrument. The objectives face backwards for more space and the base has a comfortable plastic plating over the metal for less heat conduction. The field diaphragm adjustment built into the illuminator offers Koehler illumination for more lighting control options.
- 30° inclined binocular Seidentopf style head, rotatable 360°
- Pair of 10X widefield eyepieces, interpupillary distance adjustable 55-75mm
- 4 DIN achromatic parfocal and parcentered objectives, backward mounted: 4X (N.A. O.10), 10X (N.A. 0.25), 40XS (N.A. 0.65), 100XSO (oil immersion N.A. 1.25)
- Magnifications: 40X to 1000X
- 140mm x 132mm mechanical stage (range of travel 77 x 50mm) with coaxial drive, low knob position
- Abbe condenser NA 1.25 & Iris diaphragm with filter holder including blue, yellow and green filters
- Field diaphragm
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing
- 6V 500MA LED Bulb
- Wide range voltage for international markets, 100V to 240V
- Detachable UL approved power cord
- Net Weight: 11 lbs. Shipping weight 14 lbs.
- CE Certified
- Spare light bulb
- Vinyl dust cover
- Immersion oil
- Eye guards
- Filters for the disk diaphragm
Five Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants each instrument to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use (one year for electrical components). It does not cover damage resulting from abuse or misuse, repairs, or alterations performed by other than authorized repair technicians, or damage occurring in transit.