Eliminates Flow Rate Pauses & Drop-Offs
|The DUAL-NE-1000X Continuous Pump System eliminates the problem of flow rate drop-offs and pauses found in Push-Pull syringe pump systems. With Push-Pull systems, one syringe infuses, while the other refills, then they switch directions. This switch of directions causes a delay in flow while the syringes are primed.
The DUAL-NE1000X Continuous Pump System solves the inconsistent flow rate problems of push-pull pumps.
How it works:
The refilling syringe pump fills the syringe at a faster rate than the infusing syringe pump infuses, giving it time to prime the syringe after the syringe is filled, or even overlap the infusion to create a seamless transition between syringes.
The smoothness of the transition between syringes can be fine tuned by adjusting the infusion rate, refill rate, priming rate, prime volume and overlap volume parameters.
- Two single syringe pumps, each pump holds 1 syringe up to 60 mL, or 140 mL partially filled.
- Infusion rates from 0.73 µL/hr (1 mL syringe) to 2100 mL/hr (60 mL syringe)
- Includes all the advanced functions and programming features of the NE-1000 family
- Disposable, Glass, Stainless Steel Syringes and Plumbing Supplies are sold separately.
- Dual Pump Plumbing Kit, (sold separately), complete the continuous system.
- Easy-to-use keypad interface
- Download Brochure
Two Pumps from the NE-1000X Series of syringe pumps (any 2 NE-1000 Series of syringe pumps with an X upgrade in each pump). Pumps can be different models. One dual pump cable (Model: CBL-DUAL-3).
Features of the DUAL-NE-1000X:
- Includes: 2 NE-1000X programmable single syringe pumps, synchronization cable kit and two power supplies.
- Utilizes specialized dual pump synchronization cable kit to synchronize both pumps.
- Flexibility for the pumps to perform either continuous flow, emulsification or independently at any time.
Features of the NE-1000X Family of Syringe Pumps:
- Built for automation
- Operates stand-alone or from a computer
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume
- Applications range from simple infusions to complex pumping programs
- Programmable preset protocols
- Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates, set dispensing volumes, insert pauses, control and respond to external signals, sound the buzzer
- RS-232 and TTL logic control interfaces
- Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer.
- Gradient ramping of flow rates
- Worldwide power supplies available
- Motor stall detection
- Non-volatile memory of all parameters and programming
- Upgradable to 340 pumping phases program memory with the X2 Upgrade
- Dispensing accuracy of +/-1%
- Unlimited lifetime technical support
- Two year warranty